Monday, November 28, 2011

Guess which dessert shop is this?


Any guesses which dessert is this? 


This dessert shop is a few months old in Sunway Pyramid. Walked past quite often but didn't want to try it. Until one fateful day when my tastebuds decides to be more adventurous... 


Had this dessert EXACTLY one month ago for the very first time. Quite nice, as it is different from what I had expected. :) Sorry, I am a fan of Snowflakes, and I thought this is one of the copycats, but well done! Totally exceeds my expectation. I even posted the picture in my Facebook, and some friends has been giving good reviews on this.


So, this is quite recommendable, and the picture above is their signature dessert priced at RM7.90 if I'm not mistaken...


Tip: Need to dig below the toppings to reveal the awesomeness. Altho the topping alone is awesome enough already, hehe... 


And the for whole week, I was at different desserts shops around Subang. Don't know what went wrong with me, but now I know why I was so broke last month. hehe...   


Awww, I miss having desserts. Especially cold ones like these... <3 <3 <3 


Ohhya, the bowl of awesomeness is from Zen-Q located at the Old Wing in Sunway Pyramid. Either at 1st floor or the ground floor(i'm bad a recognizing floors, but i know exactly where it is), near the main entrance. 

No comments: