Saturday, December 10, 2011

Early Xmas Present for.....

ME ME ME!!!! ME MYSELF!!

I don't know whether any other person than me does this. I claim that it is a present for myself (eg. bday present, xmas present, etc) whenever I buy something near holiday season. hehehe

It's like giving myself excuse to shop and buy things that I dont really need, but want very much.

Alright, I saw this deal over on one of the group buying page, and I bought it one lazy afternoon. Emailed the seller and requested to get it earlier than the redemption period... She said, OK!

:)


And so....
Presenting to you....
My new toy!!!!

Image from Google

YESH!!! A LOMO CAMERA *OMGOSH IM SO EXCITED!!!!*

Been talking to some friends and damn, they all have expensive lomo that they hide at home. never knew my friends were into lomo as well...

Alrights, great though, now i have lomo frens, *i see lomo outing in near futureeee!!!~

Hehehee, I'm just so excited hehehe.....

Alright alright, my friends have sardin can, eye of a fish, and also princess diana... i only  have action sampler... the cheapest of all hahahahah....

BUT STILL I LOVE IT!!!

and i kiamsiap uber poor thats why i cant afford spend too much money on plastic cam....

DSLR is so yesterday~~ NO! Still in love with photography, no matter what cam I use. My point is, I dun believe beautiful images can only be created with DSLR. that is totally..... bullshit.

ok byebye i have exam on tuesday and i had yet to start study, can go jump in the pool and die already....

2 comments:

Pou Leen said...

omg... this is awesome shizzzzzz

żħї~qїňg said...

hehehe still testing it out tho... dunno how will the picture come out...